TV4User.de Logo
Die Seite für deutsche Untertitel zu deinen Lieblingsserien
MerlinBrooklyn Nine-NineHawaii Five-0 (2010)Being Human (UK)New GirlFranklin & BashArrowLegend Of The SeekerHell on WheelsThe Hard Times of RJ BergerScandalThe Michael J. Fox ShowRevolution (2012)HavenThe KillingThe FinderNo Ordinary FamilyMonday MorningsThe Mob DoctorDamagesGirlsMarvel's Agent CarterMissing (2012)

darkintensity Männlich

Mr. Saxobeat

02.11.2012, 14:12

The Vampire Diaries - S04E05 - The Killer

Promo:

VideoYouTube

Extended Promo:

VideoYouTube

Webclip:

VideoYouTube

Untertitel

Damon: So each take a different entrance and hit him in the same time.
Elena: Stefan.
Damon: Where the hell you've been?
Stefan: Coming up with a plan.
Damon: Yeah! We have a plan. Plan is I'm going to rip Connor's heart out and feed it to him.
Stefan: That's not a plan. We need to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages.
Damon: Hence the open heart surgery.
Elena: Damon is right. Connor is strong. But he is not going to be able take all of us.
Tyler: I called Hybrids. They are up too.
Caroline: My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. They are staying as fall to gas main. We are good to go.
Damon: Good. Great. No cops, no witnesses, no reason to wait around.
Stefan: Right, hold on. We are not all going.
Tyler: He shot me like nine times. If we are killing him, I want in.
Elena: He's got Jeremy. I'm going.
Stefan: Listen, Nobody is going anywhere until I figure out what we’re walking into.
​Damon: Until you figure it out. Is that you've been all morning? Out buying bossy pants?
Stefan: This guy is known for setting traps. All right? We'll be pretty dumb to walk in to him specially if has werewolf venom.
Elena: Does he?
Stefan: He's had it before.
Damon: Fine, Fine. You want to take sometime to do recon. You get one hour. But we need some extra help. So where the hell is the wicked Witch of the west?
Caroline: She can't do magic.
Damon: Really? Call her. Tell her Jeremy's life is in danger. Maybe that'll bring her out of retirement.

Webclip 2:

VideoYouTube
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Naxx8 Männlich

Captain Awesome

03.11.2012, 15:18

UPDATE:

Webclip hinzugefügt :pew pew:
“I am Alexandra Udinov, daughter of Nikolai Udinov, and this is your reward.” :pistols:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

darkintensity Männlich

Mr. Saxobeat

03.11.2012, 20:49

UPDATE:

VO für Webclip hinzugefügt, wer Fehler findet bitte sagen und wer mag der fühle sich frei, dass zu übersetzen :)
LG
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Vikaay Weiblich

Anonyme PTSS

05.11.2012, 21:38

Update! Weiterer Webclip hinzugefügt

Neue Subber
braucht das Board
Warum TV-Serien regelmäßig
Pause machen
Vampirserien:
Vergleiche und Unterschiede
Bitte keine Spoiler zu Serien in den Untertitel- und Promo-Threads! (Usercodex Punkt 4 )
Dafür gibt es Talkthreads. Falls noch keiner besteht, kann man selbst einen aufmachen.
  • Zum Seitenanfang