TV4User.de Logo
Die Seite für deutsche Untertitel zu deinen Lieblingsserien
ArrowMad MenRookie Blue666 Park AvenueBattlestar GalacticaHawaii Five-0 (2010)The Hard Times of RJ BergerPolitical AnimalsHavenBetter Call SaulStrike BackNecessary RoughnessDamagesNurse JackieKyle XYLegend Of The SeekerSherlockBates MotelV (2009)The CapeDeadwoodRingerWilfred (US)

darkintensity Männlich

Mr. Saxobeat

02.11.2012, 14:12

The Vampire Diaries - S04E05 - The Killer

Promo:

VideoYouTube

Extended Promo:

VideoYouTube

Webclip:

VideoYouTube

Untertitel

Damon: So each take a different entrance and hit him in the same time.
Elena: Stefan.
Damon: Where the hell you've been?
Stefan: Coming up with a plan.
Damon: Yeah! We have a plan. Plan is I'm going to rip Connor's heart out and feed it to him.
Stefan: That's not a plan. We need to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages.
Damon: Hence the open heart surgery.
Elena: Damon is right. Connor is strong. But he is not going to be able take all of us.
Tyler: I called Hybrids. They are up too.
Caroline: My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. They are staying as fall to gas main. We are good to go.
Damon: Good. Great. No cops, no witnesses, no reason to wait around.
Stefan: Right, hold on. We are not all going.
Tyler: He shot me like nine times. If we are killing him, I want in.
Elena: He's got Jeremy. I'm going.
Stefan: Listen, Nobody is going anywhere until I figure out what we’re walking into.
​Damon: Until you figure it out. Is that you've been all morning? Out buying bossy pants?
Stefan: This guy is known for setting traps. All right? We'll be pretty dumb to walk in to him specially if has werewolf venom.
Elena: Does he?
Stefan: He's had it before.
Damon: Fine, Fine. You want to take sometime to do recon. You get one hour. But we need some extra help. So where the hell is the wicked Witch of the west?
Caroline: She can't do magic.
Damon: Really? Call her. Tell her Jeremy's life is in danger. Maybe that'll bring her out of retirement.

Webclip 2:

VideoYouTube
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Naxx8 Männlich

Captain Awesome

03.11.2012, 15:18

UPDATE:

Webclip hinzugefügt :pew pew:
“I am Alexandra Udinov, daughter of Nikolai Udinov, and this is your reward.” :pistols:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

darkintensity Männlich

Mr. Saxobeat

03.11.2012, 20:49

UPDATE:

VO für Webclip hinzugefügt, wer Fehler findet bitte sagen und wer mag der fühle sich frei, dass zu übersetzen :)
LG
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Vikaay Weiblich

Anonyme PTSS

05.11.2012, 21:38

Update! Weiterer Webclip hinzugefügt

Neue Subber
braucht das Board
Warum TV-Serien regelmäßig
Pause machen
Vampirserien:
Vergleiche und Unterschiede
Bitte keine Spoiler zu Serien in den Untertitel- und Promo-Threads! (Usercodex Punkt 4 )
Dafür gibt es Talkthreads. Falls noch keiner besteht, kann man selbst einen aufmachen.
  • Zum Seitenanfang